This is my favourite on the go breakfast for during the week. You can add other things to this including chopped asparagus, tomato and mushrooms. I often cook them on Sunday and store them in the fridge - they will last about 3 days. They also freeze well. They can be eaten hot or cold.
3 rashers bacon halved
½ cup grated cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 180°C
- Line muffin tray with café papers (or muffin papers)
- Place ½ rasher in each paper
- Put in oven for 10-15 mins
- Crack egg into each paper
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and cheese. If adding other ingredients such as mushrooms, add this now.
- Cook for another 10-15 mins until egg is cooked.