Guacomole regularly makes its way to our table. We serve it as a dip or a side dish with seafood, mexican and beef. You can make the avocado chunky so that it is more salsa-ish when serving it with more robust dishes such as chilli beef.
1 garlic clove
10g coriander leaves
35g red onion
2cm piece long red
3-4 medium ripe avocado
1 fresh lime
1/8 tsp ground pepper
¼ tsp salt
(plus an additional avocado if dip is too chili)
- Crush garlic clove
- Finely chop onion, chilli & coriander
- Mash avocados with a fork
- Juice lime
- Mix all ingredients together and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with corn chips
- Add garlic, onion, coriander, chili, salt & pepper to bowl, chop for 10sec, speed 6.
- Scrape down sides, repeat until finely chopped.
- Add avocado flesh and lime juice. Chop 5sec speed 3. Repeat if necessary.
- Serve with corn chips.